1. Write down all of the command that you can find in this chapter.
- Live a life worth of the calling you have received.
- Be completely humble and gentle
- Be patient bearing with one another in love
- Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit
- No longer live as the Gentiles do
- Put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor
- Be Kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
2. Of all the commands that you've written down, which is the easiest for you? Which is the most challenging?
- I think I'm more humble than boastful, unless I'm playing games with my wife and I'm winning. Then I'm insufferable.
- Keeping the unity of the Spirit is also "easy" in thought, not always in practice.
- The hardest is to be kind and compassionate rather than angry and vengeful.
3. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.