There will be an agreement in whatever variety of actions, so they be each honest and natural in their hour. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
What would you say to the person you were five years ago? What will you say to the person you’ll be in five years?
(Author: Corbett Barr)
To the person I knew five years ago:
- Spend the money and buy Google. Even at its IPO it is a bargain. You should probably buy Apple too.
- Don't invest in GM.... bad choice.
- Enjoy the time you have alone with your wife, it ends soon and is as enjoyable, just different.
- Start reading your Bible.
- After you finish the half marathon, don't stop running. Make the time to exercise.
- Shifting to Google Apps at work was a good idea.
- Get certified.
To the person I will be in five years:
- Know your Bible.
- Learn to market items, yourself, and make it a career.
- Keep sharing time and experiences with your family.
- Don't stop caring.
- Keep reading.
- Twitter isn't a fad, right?
- You're welcome.